“So you think you smart? you know that's my girl. You know that's her people. Why would you leave with her....why were you sick?” Sean was questioning Doris as if she was wrong.
“Look….you never told me you were married.
You said you own a bar….come have drinks. Don't continue to play with my head you wanted more then drinks or we wouldn't be speaking now, furthermore no, I didn't know that was her. In fact I'm still not sure which one was which. Raven got me in safe.”
“Look it's like a thing where women lie I just wanted to have a friend. You somehow met my girl so I don't know but, no Raven if you want to do lunch sometimes.”
Sean was quicker then most men. He ran a bar he had to be. Dusting off his finger tips wiping his face with the napkin. He was so handsome. Brown skin perfectly built African Native man. His body was cut like he trained daily. Biceps, Body and boy was he bold. “Come on I gotta drop you off. If you want to do this again you can't play at my spot too much.”
“YOU INVITED ME!” Doris replied
“Well obviously you thought I was something to talk about baby so she knows and I'm sure she just….she thinks there's a mix up.”
“Yeah well no worries I won't bother you anymore. I actually enjoyed Raven they invited me out this week. Maybe I will maybe I won't.” Doris was in a mood. However she appreciated the heads up. She didn't know if the ladies were being sneaky or if it was natural but she knew she couldn't play both sides.
Heading to his mother's shop he decided to stop and change clothes. Nakeisha was like a breath of fresh air he couldn't believe he'd played. He thought about it all even her mom leaving her so much. He picked up a gift bag from her favorite shop. He walked in his mom's shop all smiles.
“Nakeisha went off to her class an hour ago.” Said Mrs.Green greeting Sean all smiles as always. “She went to class? Okay that's nice I wanted to do dinner with her. You okay pretty busy I see.” Said Sean. He spoke to the other employee and headed for his mom's office. He called Nakeisha. “Hay babe what's up?” Nakeisha picked up first ring. “What's up my mom said you left for class….you cooking when you get in or you want something to eat?” He asked. “Actually I'm home my class let out early we literally set for 30 minutes before our Professor returned to let us know he had an emergency….I didn't want to cook but there's some things in the fridge precooked.What do you want to eat?”
Asked Nakeisha
“Something….I don't know I'll see you shortly.”
When he arrived Nakeisha had $50,000 sitting on the bed it was banned at $10,000 each. She was in the restroom she came out in a robe with her hair wrapped. She knew money couldn't buy love but it helped ease a kings mind. They hadn't married yet. Though he invested and loved Nakeisha nothing was promised she wanted to be certain. Yes the phone said Wife,his actions and everything about her lifestyle said she was his wife but in reality she wasn't.
“Look babe I took a little bit out. I mean I know it's not everything but I noticed a few things at the bar like….the pool sticks are getting old….maybe some new lighting. I don't know but an ROI doesn't have to be put in words.” She smiled a bit.
“Look baby I didn't know everything cleared or I'd have you take this over to my accountant he handles this. That way you see and know it's going into the bars account. This place is safe but don't do that again baby okay?” "Whatever you say here is as safe as anywhere no? If not then maybe you need to find us a new place. I didn't think my mom would pass let alone leave me anything. I actually requested one lump sum instead of installments so I mean I just wanted to do my part.” Nakeisha tossed on one of his Tshirts. She wasn't frantic to spend any of it.
She knew she wanted Sean she just wanted to know what he wanted. “This place is fine you're gonna have to get a safe if you want to do this non-sense. The condos over next to us are for sale. I'm not sure what they want down but it's perfect this area isn't so close to the bar or my business.” Said Sean. He was clear on how Nakeisha felt he felt the same way. Doris was something he wanted to do. Sean felt his wife's place was everywhere but the bar. He considered Nakeisha his wife. “Stay from out of the bar if you're going to be ignorant, you're mine I don't know who else wants to be mine but common sense would tell them to start there no?”
“Yeah well what does common sense tell you to do? I mean until I meet the new owner Doris speaks of maybe I should put this back into the bank.” Nakeisha began putting the money back into the bag. “Who are you talking to? Put it back there then, it was never mine anyway baby. You want to go clubbing with bitches while you blessed with everything they want be my guest…. you're my Queen that's my business not my palace. You left my mom there to close alone again. I figure put you there to ease both of you all's stress or minds but you seem to want to talk about a hoe or my bar…. that's a bar Nakeisha!"
“I want dinner Daddy….. relax no fighting.”
She pushed him back onto the bed unbuckling his belt. She gave him the pleasure he'd hired Doris for. He couldn't believe she was doing this. Although Sean bought her a truck, gave her a crib and paid her bills, her mom answered her prayers in one wrap.....Here she was praying to him.
She gave him the best head. He kept Nakeisha conserved and reserved for his own reasons. When he met her she was real to him. Her friends were fine as hell her mom loved his style. He couldn't believe he was playing with Doris however as a man he didn't question himself.
Steak, Potatoes with rolls sauteed vegetables at the side. She ordered Ruth's Chris Steak House.
She set in the living room with the blinds open. The view was oddly awesome. Behind them set a creek. It looked like a rain forest at night. So beautiful. A newly remodeled condominiums set next to their modern one. She loved her balcony. She could sit on her couch open it up. She loved her place. She also loved her place in Sean's heart. She texted Raven "Plans cancelled. No Doris!"
Comments
Post a Comment