Page 2

 The way she saw things was what Sean needed.

Nakeisha questioned Sean about one thing everyday “Want me to cook something to eat?”

That was that. Asking him about other women, where he was going? who was he going with? She didn't ask. She just looked around her home and though it was just a two bedroom it was plush. She began thinking about things like having a baby and building a family. She never wanted to be a burden. His son was 10. Sean was a great father. His baby mother left him no choice. She left when the boy was 5. When she passed she was driving drunk from the bar upset. Everytime he describes it he reminded Nakeisha:"Nothing is what it seems baby, never trip out just ask me.” She reminded him she was her own woman. Not only did she love and trust him she also wanted to stay away from his business. “I don't even believe I came in the other night, Raven and the girls were there. Anyway babe I'm cooking tonight. You know my mom's lawyer is stopping by we have to finish up the paperwork. Now that the investigation is closed I can have the power and control she left me. I mean it won't replace her but…. it'll help.” Said Nakeisha she was cooking dinner moving through the kitchen. She made two glasses of wine. “It will pay out $200,000 I can take it out in installments or all at once and pay a tax and settle the account. Here babe…..toast to us!” She took down the wine like she was fresh out of rehab. “Okay babe you know what that's awesome. I mean you know I got your back if you need any help with anything. Maybe you can get with my mom on a few ideas. My dad listened but he never indulged in the shop.” “Oh yeah that's what I'm thinking a salon, I wouldn't want to step on any toes getting my own. I don't know but I have to invest it wisely.” She set the kitchen. Her phone rang it was her moms attorney she went down to the entry hall to greet him and bring him up. They spoke about a few things. He grabbed a few signatures but didn't stay. When he left Nakeisha was $200,000 richer. She didn't believe it. He'd set her up an online account. She could access and change things but she was now in full control of what was rightfully hers. Someone opened an investigation when her mom passed. Claiming Nakeisha was in on file play and left her mother sick and hungry for weeks up until she passed. That tip disappeared into thin air.

Nakeisha was now in control she didn't care about the lie that was against her just the love that was with her. “Maybe we should look into finding you a new place” said Sean. “Why babe I like this one it's already 15 minutes to get to the bar or anything” replied Nakeisha “Yeah I know that's too close.......just an idea. Tell Raven mind her business….it's a bar.” His tone changed a bit. There she set with just his money and he was happy, she knew having her own would make him even more ecstatic. “I love you and I want you to be my wife with or without that, so I hope this doesn't change your heart or loyalty” said Sean. “Hell no babe in fact I think you can handle it better then me.” She tipped up and kissed him. She loved her love story. Her mom blessed it from heaven. She knew that with this new security which was money …..she could be the stable and set woman her man needed. She fucked him like her life depended on it. Being that Sean knew the money and account was official he really fucked with how she fucked with him.

He fell in love with Nakeisha not for her money, but her heart.


Comments